Jobs / Marketing
Marketing & Events Co-ordinator
Monocle is a premium global media brand with magazine, web, broadcast and retail divisions. Monocle is now recruiting for a Marketing & Events Co-ordinator for its London office.
The Marketing & Events Co-ordinator will work closely with the PR & Events Manager and the Publisher to help drive the overall Monocle marketing and communications strategy and plan and execute events globally.
- Being a key driver in all Monocle events – from concept through to execution – ranging from shop launches to conferences and all subscriber events.
- Writing, pitching and helping create PR initiatives and global executions to support events.
- Managing and maintaining marketing team administration and co-ordination.
- Helping facilitate communication channels internally and externally.
- Undergraduate degree
- Previous event, marketing and/or hospitality experience from the luxury sector.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal – plus the ability to juggle several campaigns under short timelines and high pressure.
- The ability to pitch PR stories and create angles. Existing media contacts an advantage.
- Strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, the ability to work hard and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulously organised and well presented; can pull the administration of several departments together.
- The right to live and work in the UK.
- English fluency essential, other languages an advantage.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you are suited to the role and what you can bring to Monocle.