Monocle is a premium global media brand with magazine, web, broadcast, retail and café divisions. Monocle is now recruiting for a Senior Advertising Sales Executive for its London office.
The Senior Advertising Sales Executive is responsible for developing and maintaining good relationships with key advertising decision makers and will generate advertising andadvertorial revenue from assigned clients and media agencies and sell across all platforms:print, digital (monocle.com) and radio (Monocle 24).
-Sell advertising across all platforms, including print, digital, radio and event-basedprogrammes, to drive revenue growth
- Work with the editorial and creative team to deliver compelling creative or integrated solutions for clients while maximising sales efforts
- Managing and nurturing existing client relationships and fostering new relationships
- Managing all aspects of the sales communication and negotiation process
-Undergraduate degree (2:1 or above)
- At least 3 years of print, digital and/or radio sales experience in a global or pan-regional environment
- Creative, compelling and persuasive presentation and negotiation skills
- Strategic, consultative selling experience with proven ability to navigate large and complex deals
- Strong creative thinking and interpersonal/communication skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and can flourish even under tremendous pressure
- The right to live and work in the UK
- English fluency essential, other languages an advantage (French, German, Italian)
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you are suited to the role and what you can bring to Monocle.